Q-1) Who can apply for Visitor Visa ?
The Canada Visitor Visa is a simple visa application that grants you permission to visit Canada for up to six months. The two types of Canada visas available in Canada are single entrance and multiple entry visas. With a single-entry visa, foreign nationals can only visit Canada once. A multiple entry visa allows the holder to enter and exit the country as many times as they like while the visa is valid. You do not have to apply for a specific type of visitor visa; all applicants are automatically considered for multiple entry visas, and single-entry visas are only granted in extraordinary situations.
The following criteria are required in order to obtain a Canada Visitor Visa:
- Applicants must demonstrate that they have sufficient funds to maintain themselves and their families for the duration of their vacation to Canada.
- Applicants must not intend to work while on a tourist visa in Canada.
- Applicants should have no criminal history and intend to follow all local regulations.
- Applicants who plan to stay with relatives or friends should also produce invitation letters from their sponsors.
- Applicants from certain countries may require a temporary resident visa.
- Depending on your profile, you may need to meet additional entrance requirements.