The pacific region, British Columbia, has delivered Canada’s Labor Force Survey status in December 2021.
Ravi Kahlon, British Columbia’s Minister of Jobs, has reported the area’s commitment to the Canadian work market.
According to his assertion, “101,000 positions included British Columbia for the extended period of 2021 imprints a 3.9% increment contrasted with 2020 work numbers, with 84,000 of these positions being full-time positions. In December 2021 alone, the region added 25,000 full-time positions.”
Features of Minister Statement
- The area gave a 102.1 percent higher work level compared with pre-pandemic levels. In 2021, the area added in excess of 100,000 positions all through the region in 2021.
- 101,000 positions were included B.C. in 2021, which marks 3.9% expansion compared with 2020, that is 84,000 positions in number.
- In December 2021, the territory added 25,000 regular positions.
- Recorded least joblessness rates in the country at 5.3 percent.
- The current work rate is above 102.1 percent, which is above pre-pandemic levels and recorded as the most noteworthy in Canada.
- In excess of 56,000 individuals are utilized in British Columbia starting today.
- In initial 3/4 of 2021, a bigger number of than 85,000 individuals showed up in B.C. across Canada and different areas of the planet, as it is protected to assemble their future.
- Amidst the pandemic, in 2021, the area got significant ventures that upheld for significant development of the region economy giving new positions in each side of the territory.
- In 2021, the B.C. saw an increase of 114,100 private-area occupations..
Contact us on our TOLL FREE Number
Ping us on : email@example.com
SCO 21-22, Lower Ground floor, A Block, Model Town Extension,
Krishna Mandir Rd, Ludhiana, Punjab 141001, India
If you are looking for advice on a specific matter, you are encouraged to contact us directly.
Send us your query anytime!