Eligibility criteria for Canadian Citizenship :-
- You should have the option to talk either English or French alright to convey in Canadian culture. Assuming you are between ages 18 and 54 you need to submit confirmation of language capability.
- You can’t have a criminal history that forbids the allowing of citizenship, as chosen by IRCC.
- You should know about the privileges and obligations of residents and have essential information on Canada’s geology, political framework, and history.
- You might have to document charges in Canada for something like three years during the five years before the date you apply.
- Additionally, you should present a proper application to IRCC and pay an administration handling expense, and right of citizenship charge.
- When you meet the qualification measures, you can apply for Canada
Contact us on our TOLL FREE Number
Ping us on : email@example.com
SCO 21-22, Lower Ground floor, A Block, Model Town Extension,
Krishna Mandir Rd, Ludhiana, Punjab 141001, India
If you are looking for advice on a specific matter, you are encouraged to contact us directly.
Send us your query anytime!